Mr Micro DIY Kit Instructions
You will need: (1) 4 Oz juice glass (or similar container),
waterproof craft glue and 1 Mr Micro kit
• Separate eyes, rubber bands, sock, wheatgrass and set aside.
• Rehydrate coco fiber with water until moist.
• Put coco fiber into juice glass.
• Place wheatgrass seeds on top of fiber. (Optional: soak the seeds for 24 hours before planting)
• Cover top of glass with sock and pull it down the sides.
• Turn glass upside down. Gently slide glass off sock. Shake sock to form a ball with a tail.
• Use 1 rubber band to seal the ball that forms the head.
• Pinch and form a nose and secure it with other rubber band.
• Place him into the cup with the nose resting on the edge with the remaining piece of sock inside the cup.
• Remove the self-stick backing from the eyes. Use two dots of waterproof craft glue to attach the eyes. Allow to dry.
•Thoroughly moisten Mr Micro and fill cup with water.
• When he needs water, pour it into the cup. Never On Top of His Head
If you give him a haircut maintaining 6" of hair, he will keep you smiling for a long time.
• Share a picture of Mr MIcro at his favorite place.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org